1. Privacy protection policy scope of application
The contents of our privacy protection policy include how this Website handles your personal identification data collected when you use the services offered on this Website. The privacy protection policy does not apply to related linked websites other than this Website, nor does it apply to personnel who are not entrusted by or do not participate in the management of this Website.
2. Method of collection, processing and use of personal data
• Territory of use: Unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations, we will, in principle, only use your personal data in the territory within the reach of the business and services of this Website based on the scope of your authorization and according to the purpose of use.
• Categories of collection: When you visit this Website or use the functional service provided on this Website, this Website will ask you to provide the necessary personal data (including but not limited to the name, ID card number, date of birth, address, contact information, marital status, family, education, occupation, financial situation and other data that can directly or indirectly identify such an individual) depending on the nature of the functional service.
• Purpose of use: This Website will process and use your personal data only within the scope of the specific purpose for collection of this Website (including but not limited to consumer/customer management and services, business and technical information, information (communication) business and database management, online shopping and other e-commerce services, advertising and business behavior management, statistical surveys and research analysis, etc.).
• Method of use: With regard to the personal data retained due to your login, this Website as well as related outsourcing and cooperative suppliers will use such data within the scope of the specific purpose announced, and also take appropriate security measures to protect it in accordance with the law. In normal browsing, the server will record relevant activity and trails on its own, including the IP address of the connected device used, time of use, browser used, browsing and click data records, etc., as a reference basis for us to improve our website services. These records are for internal use only and will never be published to the public.
• You hereby acknowledge and understand that you may exercise the following rights with respect to your personal data retained on this Website in accordance with Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act:
(1) You may make inquiries, request to view, or request a copy thereof from this Website, for which this Website may discretionarily charge necessary costs in accordance with the law.
(2) You may request supplements or corrections from this Website, provided that you provide appropriate explanations in accordance with the law.
(3) You may request that this Website stop collecting, processing or using your personal data, and request deletion thereof. However, where it is necessary for this Website to perform business in accordance with the law, this Website may not follow your request.
3. Data protection
• The host of this Website is equipped with relevant various information security equipment such as firewalls, anti-virus systems, and necessary security protection measures to protect this Website. In addition, this Website adopts strict protection measures in terms of your personal data, and only authorized personnel have access to your personal data. Relevant processing personnel have all signed the confidentiality agreement, under which if there is a breach of confidentiality obligations, they will be subject to relevant legal disciplinary action.
• If it is necessary for us to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this Website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and will take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
4. Related external links on this Website
The web pages on this Website provide internet links to other websites, and you may also click to enter other websites through the links provided on this Website. However, such linked websites do not apply to the privacy protection policy of this Website, and you must refer to the privacy protection policy on such linked websites.
5. Policy on sharing personal data with third parties
This Website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, except for those with legal basis or contractual obligations. The foregoing proviso shall include but not limited to the following:
• Where the written consent is provided by you.
• Where express stipulations are provided in the law.
• Where it is to avoid danger to your life, body, freedom or property.
• Where it is in cooperation with public agencies or academic research institutions with the necessity to gather statistics or perform academic research in pursuit of public interests, provided that such data, as processed by the data provider or as disclosed by the data collector, may not lead to the identification of a specific data subject.
• Where your behavior on this Website violates the terms of services or may damage or hinder the rights and interests of this Website and other users, or cause damage to anyone, it is necessary for the management unit of this Website to analyze and disclose your personal data in order to make identifications, get into contact, or take legal action.
• Where it is beneficial to your rights and interests.
• Where this Website entrusts a supplier to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will do its best to supervise and manage the outsourcing supplier or individual.
In order to provide you with the best services, this Website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept the setting of our cookies, you may set the privacy level to high under the function menu on the browser you use so as to refuse the setting of cookies. However, doing so may cause some functions on this Website to not execute normally.
7. Revisions to privacy protection policy
The privacy protection policy and personal data clause for this Website will be revised at any time in response to needs, and the revised terms will be published on this Website.